WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT RETURNS/EXCHANGES FOR MERCHANDISE PURCHASED ON WORNSTAR.COM
For all other purchases, please contact the company where you originally purchased the item. Wornstar.com cannot accept returns/exchanges for items purchased at Wornstar retail dealers. Wornstar retail dealers cannot accept returns/exchanges for items purchased online at Wornstar.com or from any other online or third party Wornstar clothing resellers.
Clearance are NOT returnable or exchangeable.
Stage Wear items are hand made and started at time of purchase unless marked ready to ship and are considered specialty items and are not returnable or exchangeable. Please be sure to check our size chart for sizing questions or email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have prior to your purchase. If your custom item was damaged during shipping you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt of your item and will be happy to repair your item upon review.
Conditions for returns/exchanges:
• All items must be returned in a new, unworn, and unwashed condition and pet hair and smoke free. All original tags and accessories, patches, accents, embellishments, buttons, zippers, etc. must still be attached.
• If you believe you have received a defective item, please contact us within 5 business days of the original shipment date. We cannot be responsible for items damaged in shipping or by recipient.
Wornstar Clothing does not accept items back for refunds – only exchanges. There are 3 reasons why we will accept an exchange:
1. The item is the wrong size
2. The wrong item was shipped
3. The item was defective
If we shipped you a defective item, you must notify us within 5 business days of receiving the item in order to qualify for an exchange. If you do not provide us with proper notification within the allotted timeframe, we will not authorize your exchange. We do not refund shipping costs on exchanges unless we made a processing error. If we do make an error, we will refund your shipping costs up to $9.99 USD. All returns for exchanges are to be packed in the original packaging we shipped the items to you if available. Please include the original invoice (photocopy is ok) with the reason for exchange written on the invoice. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages. Once your package has been received and is processed you will be notified via email when it's shipped back to you. You are responsible for any shipping costs back to us including insurance. Custom items are not returnable or exchangeable. Please ask any questions prior to purchasing your item at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow our return guidelines shown above when returning your product for exchange. Please note on the packing slip the item you are exchanging, the desired item, and the reason for exchange. For best results, please contact our customer support at email@example.com so we may assist you in getting the correct size or item. Our stock changes frequently, contacting us prior to your exchange is the best way to insure we have your desired exchange item in stock.
• Exchanges must be initiated within 5 business days of delivery date.
• The customer pays for shipping of the exchange back to our warehouse.
• We are not responsible for loss/damage in shipment. Please insure your items.
• Exchanges are shipped back to the customer using ground shipment.
• Shipment of your exchanged merchandise from our warehouse is paid by you unless we made a processing error.
Send your return or exchange to:
9240 Trinity Drive
Lake In The Hills, IL 60156
We do not refund original shipping costs on returns or exchanges.